This section covers the process of booking Reb to present keynote addresses or workshops at CHURCH SPONSORED CONFERENCES. Guidelines for booking Reb to present one of his seminars or conventions can be found by clicking on one of the other links to the left.
GUIDELINES FOR CHURCH CONFERENCES
It is Reb's conviction that teachers are servants of those who engage their services. As a servant, Reb is hesitant to set firm requirements of event sponsors, yet over the years he has discovered that there are certain things needed in order to facilitate an effective time of ministry with the fewest distractions. Consequently, the following guidelines have been developed to help event sponsors understand those needs. We do not want to place an undue burden upon anyone -- it is our hope that the guidelines are understood not as demands, but simply as our effort to communicate a few logistical needs.
· LOCAL EVENTS: We ask that convention sponsors provide airfare to all events located at a distance beyond a 3-hour drive from the Bradleys' home in Fort Collins, Colorado. When Reb & Bev drive to local events we request that they be reimbursed for mileage @ 56 cents p/mile.
· AIR TRAVEL: Reb travels with his wife, Beverly, or an assistant, so needs airfare for two passengers.
· EXPENSES: When Reb flies, we ask that Family Ministries receive $95 to cover miscellaneous travel expenses, ie: airport parking, tips, etc.
· SCHEDULING: To ensure flight reservations do not conflict with Reb’s schedule, Family Ministries will make all travel arrangements. We will always seek to book the lowest rate available, taking into account layover durations and luggage limitations. Family Ministries will purchase all airfare and then bill for reimbursement before the event.
· GROUND TRANSPORTATION: Reb appreciates being picked up at the airport rather than being provided a rental car, but will rent a car at the airport if necessary.
· BAGGAGE: Since most airlines now charge extra for luggage, we ask that luggage reimbursement be included with airfare. Average round trip baggage fees for two people = $240. (Southwest Airlines = $0).
BOOKS AND CD SALES:
REVIEW OF EVENT COSTS:
· AIRFARE FOR TWO: Reb & Bev or one of them and an assistant
· BAGGAGE FEES: Reimbursement for two passengers = $240 (Southwest Airlines = $0).
· TRAVEL FEE: Reimbursement for miscellaneous travel expenses = $95
· SYLLABUS REIMBURSEMENT
· Driver for airport pick up. Vehicle should be large enough to transport 6 large suitcases.
· In case there are problems locating Reb at the airport after arrival, he can be reached on his cell phone. Be certain those picking him up, have his cellular number with them.
· Sound technician or capable substitute.
· Registration volunteers to disseminate syllabi or outlines.
you have any questions about the booking process, please give us a call at (800)